Easily freeze and unfreeze your Sound debit and credit cards with the latest feature on our mobile app.
Big business starts with small business
SBA loans are designed with small businesses in mind. Guaranteed in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), these loans allow qualifying small businesses to receive loans with lower down payment requirements, longer terms, and competitive rates and fees they may not normally qualify for.
As a Preferred SBA lender, Sound underwrites and approves our own loans, so you and your business can get the money you need faster.
Rates & Fees
7(a) – General Small Business Loans
The most common type of SBA loan, proceeds can be used for a variety of business purposes. SBA Express processing may also be available for loan under $350,000.
- Provide working capital or refinance business debt
- Purchase equipment and/or inventory
- Purchase real estate or finance construction
- Establish a new business or assist in the acquisition, operation, or expansion of an existing business
CDC/504 – Commercial Real Estate & Equipment Loans
This program provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment or real estate.
- Purchase land or existing buildings
- Construction or renovation of existing facilities
- Property improvements including utilities, parking lots, and landscaping
Financing, terms, and maximums vary and are determined by borrower qualifications and use of funds.