Applying for a job shouldn’t be scary. Here’s what to expect.
Getting to know each other.
Applying and interviewing with Sound Credit Union is all about getting to know each other – and hopefully having a little fun along the way. Check out our six-step hiring process below for what to expect and tips on how to stand out. We can’t wait to meet you!
Fill out an application on our careers page and add @soundCU.com to your email’s safe sender list.
We’ll screen applicants and reach out to you via phone, email or text to schedule an interview if you are a good fit for the role.
We’ll get to know each other a little better and discuss the position at a virtual or in-person interview.
4. Reference Check
If the interview goes well (and after you’ve completed a few forms), we’ll check in with your references. Be sure to let them know that Sound will be contacting them via email or text.
The big moment! If we’d like to have you join the team, you’ll receive an offer letter while we conduct a background check.
Welcome aboard! Our training department will work with you to get you up to speed and help you start your new career with Sound.
Tips for Success
- Update your resume with your most recent experience and information.
- Keep an eye on your spam/junk email folders for updates from us – just in case.
- Confirm your voicemail is set up and has room for new messages.
- If you’re interviewing virtually, make sure your webcam, microphone and internet are ready to go.
- Dress professionally for your interview and be ready to tell us about yourself. We’re excited to get to know you!