Learn tips & tricks for your interview, the hiring process and timeline for each step.
What to Expect
For any new career endeavor, it is helpful to be prepared and have an idea of what to expect. We have provided a list of helpful tips and a brief overview of the steps in our hiring process. We wish you the best of luck in this process!
Fill out an application on our Careers page. Be sure to add @SoundCU.com to your safe sender list.
Successful applicants will receive a call, email and/or text follow-up to schedule an interview with a member of our hiring team.
Learn more about the position in a virtual or in-person interview and describe why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
4. Reference Check
If you pass the interview portion and complete all requested forms, tell your references that Sound will be reaching out via email or text.
Selected candidates will receive an offer letter while a background check is being conducted, followed by the onboarding procedures.
6. New Employee Orientation
Work with our training department to get up to speed and start your new career. Welcome to the team!
Tips for Success
- Prepare for your interview early. Make sure your webcam, microphone, and internet are working properly.
- Update your resume with your most recent experience and information.
- Check your spam/junk folders for email updates from Sound.
- Confirm your phone is set up and accepting new voicemails.
- Dress to impress and be ready to tell us about you!