- This event has passed.
Art of Allowance Workshop
To help your family become money-empowered, you’re invited to take part in The Art of Allowance Academy. This workshop is presented by John Lanza, creator of The Money Mammals and author of The Art of Allowance, hosted by Arden Clise of Clise Etiquette, and sponsored by Sound Credit Union (Sound).
Register to join us on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. PST.
Designed for parents of toddlers to teens, this course will help families better understand and build a foundation to raising money-smart kids. This workshop is perfect for parents who:
- Know it’s important to teach their children money smarts but don’t know where to start.
- Aren’t sure about tying allowances to chores.
- Are worried that they might be spoiling their children.
- Are overwhelmed by how much stuff their children are accumulating.
- Have recently had their incomes reduced and are unsure of how to handle concepts like allowance.
- Are concerned that they might pass along bad money behaviors to their children.
If you’re a member (or become a member) of Sound, this course is FREE to you! Sound members please complete the form below to request the promo code prior to registering for the workshop.
If you are not a Sound member, this event is $89. Register by clicking here.
Questions? Contact us!