Our Advisors, available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), are dedicated to helping you reach your financial goals, whether that includes building an investment portfolio or just seeking advice. If you’re ready, we’re here to help.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
How can we help?
- Asset Management Part of a strong long-term investment strategy includes choosing the right investments and monitoring their health over time.Together with your financial advisor, you will discuss your financial goals and the degree of risk you’re comfortable with so that they can help you create a customized investment plan designed to meet your needs and objectives.
- College Education Planning As a parent or grandparent, you encourage your children to reach for the stars, but saving for their education at times can be a daunting task. Your financial advisor can help evaluate your options. We’ll help you identify your specific goals, your risk tolerance level and your time frame. Once these areas have been identified, we will work with you to develop the right plan for your child’s future.
- Retirement Planning Whether you plan on leaving the workforce next year or in 20 years, it’s important to have a solid plan for retirement. Your financial advisor can help assess your personal needs, find sources of income, develop a savings plan, and then create an investment plan that will help support your retirement goals.
- Changing Jobs A job change offers an exciting opportunity for your career goals, but can also leave you with a number of questions, especially when it comes to your investments. What will happen with my 401(k) or other retirement plan after I leave? Will I have adequate life and disability coverage?A Financial Advisor can help you understand your investment choices, diversify to suit your goals, and help you rebalance your plan on a regular basis. With the help of a Financial Advisor, you’ll be made aware of the options available to you so you can make informed decisions with your money.
- Estate Planning Estate planning is an important part of your financial plan. Just as you want to make sure that your goals are met after retirement, making sure that your assets are managed after your death is just as important.Your Financial Advisor will work with you to plan who will manage your assets when you are no longer able to and how they will be distributed upon your death.
- Insurance Protecting your family’s wellbeing in the event of tragedy is critical. Although you may be covered by an employer plan, the coverage may not always be enough. Having adequate life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance policies helps ensure that, even if something devastating happens to you, your loved ones will not have to worry about their finances.We have different insurance plans available, depending on your family’s needs. While helping you decide which plan is best for you, your Financial Advisor will take your unique financial situation into consideration, so that your family can maintain the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.