We are here for you.
It is our top priority to keep our members and employees safe.
Here are the steps we are taking:
Updated September 15, 2020
Please continue to check this website and follow our social sites for the latest updates.
- DRIVE-THRUS OPEN, LOBBIES CLOSED: Branch service will be limited to drive-thru windows (where available) and by appointment at most locations. Some branches will temporarily close.
VIEW BRANCH SERVICE OPTIONS
- ATMs: ATM access will remain unchanged. We are monitoring our ATMs to ensure cash is available. Find an ATM near you.
- EXPANDED CONTACT CENTER: We are expanding the number of employees available to take member phone calls.
- CLEANING: We have implemented more stringent cleaning and sanitation practices in all branches and offices.
Mobile and Remote Account Access
We encourage you to use online and mobile banking tools to access your accounts. Sound offers a number of digital and remote options that members can access from the convenience of their homes, 24/7.
- Open a new account online
- Apply for a loan online or by phone. Call 800.562.8130
- Investment services are available by appointment. Contact your advisor or call 800.562.8130.
Usage of your debit and credit cards and services such as Venmo, PayPal, and bill pay are always available to you.
Virtually meet with a representative over a video call.
- BRANCH APPOINTMENTS: To schedule a virtual branch appointment and see a list of services offered complete this form ».
- CONSUMER LOANS: To schedule a video appointment regarding Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Auto, Boat, or RV Loans complete this form » or call 800.562.8130.
- BUSINESS LOANS: To schedule a video appointment with a Business Lending Representative, email Donna Himpler at email@example.com or call 800.562.8130.
- INVESTMENT SERVICES*: To schedule a video appointment for investment services, contact your CFS advisor directly or call 800.562.8130.
*Investments offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC)
Member Assistance Program
If you or someone you know is financially impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, Sound offers the Member Assistance Program to help.
Questions? Contact Us.
Do you have other questions, or need help with something else? Give us a call at 800.562.8130 – representatives are available to assist you Monday – Friday: 8am to 6pm and Saturday: 9am to 1pm. You may experience longer than typical wait times as we handle the increased volume of calls.
All waves of life.
Please remember Sound has the financial strength to endure, and has planned for unfortunate times like what we are experiencing today. In addition, your account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy. As a community, our continued vigilance adhering to CDC guidelines will help keep everyone safe. Thank you for doing your part.