We are here for you.
We are committed to the health and safety of members, employees and guests. As a community, our vigilance adhering to CDC guidelines will help keep everyone safe. Thank you for your patience and for doing your part.
Wait times may be longer than usual
We adjusted service hours and availability at some locations, which may result in longer wait times at others, and increased call volume.
Plan your visit
Updated April 1, 2021
Please continue to check this website and follow our social sites for the latest updates.
- MOST BRANCH LOBBIES ARE OPEN TO SOUND MEMBERS
- DRIVE-THRUS OPEN
- Other Branch service will be limited to drive-thru windows (where available) and by appointment only. Some branches will temporarily close.
VIEW BRANCH SERVICE OPTIONS
- ATMs: ATM access will remain unchanged. We are monitoring our ATMs to ensure cash is available. Find an ATM near you.
- SHARED BRANCHING: Available inside or at the Drive-Thru. Refer to signage posted at the branch.
- EXPANDED CONTACT CENTER: We are expanding the number of employees available to take member phone calls.
- CLEANING: We have implemented more stringent cleaning and sanitation practices in all branches and offices.
Mobile and Remote Account Access
We encourage you to use online and mobile banking tools to access your accounts. Sound offers a number of digital and remote options that members can access from the convenience of their homes, 24/7.
- Open a new account online
- Apply for a loan online or by phone. Call 800.562.8130
- Investment services are available by appointment. Contact your advisor or call 800.562.8130.
Usage of your debit and credit cards and services such as Venmo, PayPal, and bill pay are always available to you.
Member Assistance Program
If you or someone you know is financially impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, Sound offers the Member Assistance Program to help.
Questions? Contact Us.
Do you have other questions, or need help with something else? Give us a call at 800.562.8130 – representatives are available to assist you Monday – Friday: 8am to 6pm and Saturday: 9am to 1pm. You may experience longer than typical wait times as we handle the increased volume of calls.
All waves of life.
Please remember Sound has the financial strength to endure, and has planned for unfortunate times like what we are experiencing today. In addition, your account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy. As a community, our continued vigilance adhering to CDC guidelines will help keep everyone safe. Thank you for doing your part.