Easily freeze and unfreeze your Sound debit and credit cards with the latest feature on our mobile app.
Convenient, Fast, Free—It’s Easy to Use
With Telephone Banking you can:
- Get real-time balances on your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Get your recent transaction history
- Have a check sent to you from your account
- Get year-to-date interest paid on a loan
- …and so much more!
Want to use Telephone Banking?
- You will need your account number and Telephone Banking Access Code.
Don’t have an Access Code yet. See below on how to get one.
- Call the credit union at 253.383.2016 or 800.562.8130 and choose Telephone Banking system (option 3).
Good to Know
Telephone Banking has two user mode options. You may try both and choose the one that’s right for you. Menu Mode prompts you through menus and does not require you to know Services Codes, where Expert Mode requires you to enter specific transaction Service Codes.
Get the list of Service Codes for Telephone Banking!