Health Savings Accounts
Ensure a healthy future with a Health Savings Account
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) allow you to make tax-deductable¹ contributions to pay for qualifying medical expenses for you and your family.
HSAs are perfect for:
Members looking for a better way to save and pay for day-to-day medical expenses.
With an HSA, you get:
- Competitive dividend rate
- Tax-deductible contributions that don’t expire
- Tax-free funds and dividends when used for qualifying medical expenses¹
- Easy access to funds—choose from a HSA Debit Card or HSA checks
- No account maintenance or transactions fees
- No minimum balance requirement
Minimum Balances & Fees
|Opening Deposit Requirement||$50|
To see if you qualify, view a list of covered expenses and more, visit the IRS website.
¹For specific tax advice, please consult your tax advisor.