Sound Scholarship Eligibility
You, the applicant, are a primary owner of a Sound account on or before January 2021.
You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher.
High School Senior or Those Pursuing Their Continuing Education
The Sound scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors in good standing and those pursuing to continue their education.
The Sound Scholarship application period is now closed.
- Areauna Brown Lakes High School Keith Predmore Memorial Scholarship
- Tyler Freitas Auburn Riverside High School Robert J. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Amanda Cox Henry M. Jackson High School
- Amanda McKinley Graham Kapowsin High School
- Eleanor Coberly Peninsula High School
- Gabrielle Jones Bonney Lake High School
- Garrett Iyall Olympia High School
- Maggie Murphy Stadium High School
- Mariana Urrea Todd Beamer High School
- Molly Olney Bishop Blanchet High School
- Nicholas Petersen Franklin Pierce High School
- Ruba Shahbin Curtis High School
- Winter Roberts Puyallup High School