See if your student qualifies.
Applicants must be the prime member of their own account by November 25, 2017.
Learn about membership
An average grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher is required.
High School Senior
The Sound scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors in good standing.
Apply for the Sound Scholarship
Know a high school senior who deserves a little help paying for college? Check back this fall for our 2018 scholarship application.
- Michelle Nguyen Mt. Rainier High School, Keith Predmore Memorial Scholarship
- Elliot Grahn River Ridge High School, Robert J. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Brooklyn Bartelson Puyallup High School
- Emily Benoit Peninsula High School
- Isabella De Leon Garfield High School
- Autumn Foster Puyallup High School
- Ian McKinley Graham Kapowsin High School
- Carolyn Phung Kentwood High School
- Melissa Reeves Henry M. Jackson High School
- Sarah Wertenberger Emerald Ridge High School