Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020
Make sure you have the information below available before you begin your application. There is no option to save and return to an existing application.
- Current high school transcript
- Information regarding participation in school, community, and/or work activities
- Parent/Guardian’s occupation and employer
- Parent/Guardian’s 2018 and 2019 gross annual income before taxes
- Names of colleges currently attended by children in your family (if any)
- Personal statement (one page maximum, double spaced) on the following topics:
- What are your goals for your education?
- How will your college experience help you achieve your future goals?
- What activities/experiences have made you the person you are today and what impact did they have in your life?
Notice: Please be prepared to complete the application in one sitting.
There is not an option to save and return later.