X Sound CU App on Google Play Store Sound CU App on App Store VIEW VIEW
« Back to support home

Can I get a mortgage loan if I’m not a US citizen?

You don’t have to be a US citizen to get a mortgage loan. If you’re a permanent resident alien, you’ll need your green card. Non-permanent residents will need a valid work visa or an employment authorization document.

Search for another topic