Texting and phone scams are prevalent and on the rise. Sound Credit Union will never call you or text you and ask for personal account details. Learn more about account security »

X Sound CU App on Google Play Store Sound CU App on App Store VIEW VIEW
« Back to support home

Do I need my property taxes and homeowners insurance placed in escrow?

The requirement for escrow depends on the loan type and underwriter requirement. Your Mortgage Loan Officer will be able to advise on your individual situation.

Search for another topic