- Go to Settings:
First make sure to close any Sound pages completely while you check your settings. You can go to any other website while you do this. Click on the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar at the top right. This icon is a box with three vertical dots. Next click on Settings.
- Open Cookies Settings:
At the bottom select Advanced to expand more settings.
Now you will see a “Privacy and security” section. Click on Content Settings.
- Edit Cookies Settings:
Under the “Cookies” section, update the following settings:
- Set the option to Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) to ON.
- Set the option to Keep local data only until you quit your browser to OFF.
- Set the option to Block third-party cookies to OFF.
Under the “Allow” section, click ADD.
- Type soundcu.com and click ADD.
- Repeat this step to also allow soundcuonline.com.
- Clear cache:
Return to the “Privacy and security” section, click on Clear browsing data.
Select Cookies and other site data and cached images and files. Click CLEAR DATA.
- Close and Restart Chrome:
Now that this is finished, close all Chrome windows and tabs completely. Then reopen Chrome, navigate to soundcu.com and log in. If you still experience problems, please contact us. Please include your name, the last 3 digits of your account number, your browser version, and a brief description of the issue.
Please note: These instructions are meant only as a guide. The steps or settings may be different depending on the version of your software and operating system of your computer.