What information is needed when applying for a first mortgage or refinance?
- 30 days-worth of your most recent paystubs
- W2s from the last two years
- Last two months of bank or asset statements, all pages (for down payment verification)
- Last two years of tax returns, all pages (for rental income or self-employed income verification)
- Current mortgage statement and insurance declaration (for current homeowners wanting to refinance)
- Last two years of 1099s for Pension or Social Security and Award Letter for Social Security, plus bank statements showing income deposits (for retired applicants only)
- Divorce decree for child and/or spousal support if applicable