X Sound CU App on Google Play Store Sound CU App on App Store VIEW VIEW

Search for another topic

Do I need my property taxes and homeowners insurance placed in escrow?

The requirement for escrow depends on the loan type and underwriter requirement. Your Mortgage Loan Officer will be able to advise on your individual situation.