X Sound CU App on Google Play Store Sound CU App on App Store VIEW VIEW

Search for another topic

Where do I send legal requests for financial paperwork?

Have a legal request for documents? Often courts will order copies of banking records for legal proceedings regarding garnishments, levies, or support. Courts will issue orders, or subpoenas, requesting information from financial institutions and banks.

Send legal and document requests to:
Sound Credit Union
Attn: Retail Operations Support
PO Box 1595
Tacoma, WA 98401-1595
or fax them to 253.383.2079.