X Sound CU App on Google Play Store Sound CU App on App Store VIEW VIEW

Search for another topic

Will I be taxed on prize winnings?

Winners that receive prizes totaling $600 or more each year are required to report earnings on their tax returns and may be required to pay applicable state and federal taxes. Credit unions will provide 1099 MISC forms to those winners in January for their previous year’s earnings.