Becoming a Member Is Easy
Though we’re a credit union, our membership requirements are pretty easy to meet.
- Do you live, work, or attend school in Washington?
- Do you work for a Select Employer Group (SEG)?
- Are you directly related to someone who meets one of the qualifications above?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you qualify.
What you need to join
Below are a few things you’ll need to open your account.
- A government-issued ID with photo Valid, unexpired driver’s license, state-issued ID card, Military ID, or U.S. Passport.
- A second piece of ID Social Security card, birth certificate, credit card, or other valid identification card with photo.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Valid mailing and physical addresses If the address provided is different than the one listed on your credit report, you may need to provide proof of your address.
Great rates, personal service, and easy access to your money.
Local, Personal Service
You know what never gets old? Talking to someone who can actually help you. Let us help you find the best ways to borrow, save, and manage your money. Contact Us
Anytime Account Access
With mobile banking, online banking, 24 full-service branches and about a gajillion shared branching locations across the country, access your money wherever, whenever.
Our profits are returned to our members as lower rates and fees, advanced technology, and free or low-cost services. See what makes credit unions different
Membership Comes with Fringe Benefits
We give our returns back to our members in the form of more competitive rates and fees. View today’s rates
Exclusive Member Perks
Discounts to local events, free AD&D insurance coverage, free Sound Rewards, and exclusive offers. See our Perks and Freebies
Tools and Advice
We offer online articles and tools, along with free financial workshops, all to help you feel confident in your finances. Check out our Smart Money section