We’re upgrading our Online and Mobile Banking May 7 – May 9.
Important Dates – Mark Your Calendar
Before May 4
Review FAQs and make note of:
- Your preferred alert settings
- Your scheduled transfers
- Your eBill payees
- Your joint and alternate accounts
Friday, May 4
Deadline to schedule bills, manage payees and download Bill Pay history before the conversion.
Monday, May 7
Deadline to download history for Quicken or Mint by 12pm Pacific.
Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable beginning at 5pm Pacific.
Tuesday, May 8
Wednesday, May 9
Welcome to the new Digital Banking experience at Sound!
The new system and mobile apps will be available by 12pm Pacific.
What to Do Now
- Mark your calendar and prepare for when online banking, bill pay and the mobile app will be unavailable.
- Be aware of the settings that won’t transition to the new system (like scheduled transfers, Bill Pay payees without addresses, and alerts) so you can make note of your preferences before May 4, 2018.
- Have your Sound member number handy.
- Contact us to ensure we have your current email and mailing address.
- Watch this page and your inbox for the latest information about the conversion and instructions once the new system is available.
What to Look Forward To
A Seamless Experience Across All Devices
See a consistent, seamless banking experience whether visiting from your computer, tablet, or phone.
Self Enrollment and Password Management
No more having to call us to reset a lost password or to establish your online banking account.
Updated Budgeting & Alert Tools
Automatically track spending, set budgets and goals, view trends, receive account alerts and more.
Monitor All Your Accounts
Get a better idea of your spending and see all of your Sound and non-Sound accounts in one spot.
Streamlined Bill Pay Functionality
Managing your bills will be slightly more fun with our updated, easy-to-use bill pay tool.
Access to More Tools
Redeem Sound Rewards, order checks, apply for a loan, and more without having to log into each of your accounts.