The New Digital Banking Experience is Here!
Logging in for the first time
Before you start, make sure you have the following:
- Your Sound member/account numberNote: Contact us if you do not know your member number.
- Your Social Security number
- Access to your email account
- Access to your mobile device (if applicable)
- Internet access
Your First Login
- Visit soundcu.com or download the new mobile app (available in the app store May 9).
- Enter your default login information
Username = Member/Account Number
Password = Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Follow the prompts to create a new Username and Password to securely access your account.
- When you’re successfully logged in, confirm your account details and start exploring!
Call 800.562.8130 for Digital Banking support Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm.
What to Explore
A Seamless Experience Across All Devices
See a consistent, seamless banking experience whether visiting from your computer, tablet, or phone.
Self Enrollment and Password Management
No more calling to reset a lost password or establish registration.
Updated Budgeting & Alert Tools
Automatically track spending, set budgets and goals, view trends, receive account alerts and more.
Monitor All Your Accounts
Get a better idea of your spending and see all of your Sound and non-Sound accounts in one spot.
Streamlined Bill Pay Functionality
Managing your bills will be slightly more fun with our updated, easy-to-use bill pay tool.
Access to More Tools
Redeem Sound Rewards, order checks, apply for a loan, and more without having to log into each of your accounts.