Get 2.99% APR on balance transfers.
Enjoy exclusive Visa Signature® benefits while earning cash back rewards.
Our Cash Back card is best for:
Members who want a premium card that earns cash back.
Why choose a Cash Back card?
- Competitive variable rates
- Earn 1.25% cash back on purchases¹
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Personal identity theft coverage up to $2,500²
- Travel accident insurance coverage up to $250,000²
- Auto rental collision damage waiver²
- Exclusive Visa Signature benefits
- Enjoy a premium set of benefits at a unique portfolio of hotels
- Fine wine and dining special offers
- Access to popular sporting events
- Shopping discounts and offers at premium retailers
- Complimentary 24-hour concierge services³
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Open your card online. No need to visit a branch.
Already have a credit card with us?
Use our Balance Transfer Form to quickly transfer card balances.
Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Individual transactions are evaluated by Sound based on factors such as suspected fraud, account history, credit record, payment resources, revolving balances, prior cash advances and safety and soundness considerations. If we authorize a transaction that causes you to exceed your revolving credit line, then you must pay, as a part of your monthly minimum amount due, the amount by which your new balance exceeds your credit line.
¹Earn cash back on qualified purchases less credits, returns, or adjustments that are not payments. Qualified purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, purchases of cash equivalents (i.e. money orders, gaming transactions, etc.), tax payments, finance charges, fees, unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, credit insurance, credit protection and debt cancellation charges.
²Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa Signature card to secure transactions. Please refer to Your Guide to Benefits for further details.
³Cardholder is responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on the cardholder’s behalf.